Glass Lined Water Storage for Community Water Treatment
What is Liquid Storage Tanks?
Glass-Fused-to-Steel (GFS), also known as Glass-Lined-Steel (GLS)
and Liquid Storage Tanks, Glass fused to steel tanks are the unique
technology, these materials are melted together at +815°C high
temperature, resulting an amazing physical and chemical resistance.
The main benefits are:
- Industrial quality control ensure durable, long-lasting coating
that fulfills its functions even in the most extreme conditions,
without the need for large investments and maintenance in the
- Glass fused to steel tans are assembled in short time, using less
- Prefabricated structure makes it easy to replace the damaged
panels, or to move the whole tank, etc.
- Much more cost-effective solution in comparison with concrete and
|Coating Color||Dark green, or Customizing colors|
|Coating Thickness||0.25~0.40mm, double coating|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||Standard pH: 3~11, Special pH: 1~14|
|Elastic||Same as steel sheet, around 500kN/mm|
|Service life||≥30 Years|
|Permeability||Gas liquid impermeable|
GFS Tank Advantages :
- Short construction period, low project cost;
- Superior corrosion resistance, service life is more than 30
- Convenient installation, easy construction, good quality;
- Tank volume is easily expanded;
- Beautiful appearance, color can be customized;
- Not subject to weather conditions;
- No need big installation equipment;
- Easily expand, dismantle, move;
HDG self locking bolts & silicon sealant
external HDG vertical ladder with platform
1 set of HDG manway
Design criterion & certificates: :
OSHA, EN28765, NSF/ANSI 61, ISO9001, FDA, AWWA-D103-09
Tank Size Chart:
CEC full range of Tanks are available in the sizes listed in the
Application Fields including:
Glass Fused Steel (Glass-Lined-Steel) is utilized for the tank
walls and also on the digester roof.Glass Fused Steel technology
provide high degree of protection against toxic & corrosive
gases ensuring long and maintenance free life for digester &
- Municipal: In the municipal environment these tanks are used for
potable water, sewage treatment, wastewater treatment and anaerobic
- Industrial: Industrial applications include effluent storage,
process, industrial effluent digestion, process water storage and
bulk solids storage.
- Agricultural: GlassFused Steel tanks are utilised for slurry
storage, biogas production and grain and forage silos.
- Mining: The tough chemical and abrasion resistance of Glass Fused
Steel tanks and silos make them ideal for storage and process
- Biofuels: These tanks can be used within the biofuels market for
vegetable oils, bio-diesel and ethanol storage.
Glass FusedSteel tanks are utilised for:
- Mesophilic digesters
- Thermophilic digesters
- Pasteurising digesters
- Enhanced enzymic hydrolysis (EEH) Digesters
Who we are?
Center Enamel Co., Ltd has been manufacturing and installing a
complete line of bolted steel tanks and enamel storage tanks for
the potable water, wastewater, fire protection, rain harvesting and
bio energy digester Industries since 1989.
With nearly 30 years experience in enameling industry, Center
Enamel Co.,Ltd has become the largest and most professional enamel
tank manufacturer in China.
We already established a professional R&D team and advanced
laboratory. With this strong enameling R&D ability, we can meet
various demands of customers.
- Advanced Production Line - CNC & Automatic production machine
- Raw Material Test.
- Enamel Sample Test
- Destructive Test
- Acid and Alkali Resistance Test
- 1500V Holiday Test
- Adherence Test
- Enamel Thickness Test